I have noticed in the last few months how people’s views have changed. People call things that are good and righteous, evil. They call anyone that stands against unrighteousness, bigots. They teach false religions in schools, but dare Christians to teach Christianity. They call things that are wicked and evil, good. Isaiah 5:20 says:Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
So much wickedness is around us. Every where you look you see or hear something wicked going on. From rioters burning buildings, to witches casting spells against Trump, we must not take counsel with the ungodly. Psalm 1:1 says: Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. You may ask what does this mean. This means: Abstain from all appearance of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:22). This means if it even resembles something you suspect could be evil, stay away from it. For example: a person tells you to go watch a movie with them. They tell you that they heard it is the best movie of all time. You ask what it is about. They tell you that it is about God and Jesus but with a twist. Sorry but red flags should be going up. First of all, if they mention: With a twist, you need to question them on what they mean. I have heard about a movie called: “The Shack.” People are giving great reviews. This movie in itself speaks: Blasphemy to me. You may ask why? They have created God and the Holy Spirit in the image of man. (See Romans 1 below). God is Almighty and without corruption. John 4:24 says: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
The Bible says: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves (Matthew 7:15). This means that these false prophets will come to you and appear good in nature, but will tell you things that is not from God. They will tell you that they seen a vision or heard a word from the Lord. They speak lies, because God is not in them. Beware! God doesn’t have prophets today! He uses preachers and teachers to tell of his word. (The Bible is God’s word and authority that we must live by). The Bible is God’s finished work. Revelations 22:19 says: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Psalm 2:1-3 says: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. God is going to judge the earth one day. We need to be cautious what we allow outselves to become involved in. We need to: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). Satan is walking around the earth looking for those he can deceive, confuse and blind the eyes of. He wants to corrupt everything that is good and pure. He knows he has a limited amount of time to do so. One day soon the Lord will come back to take his people home with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 says: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- Romans 1:21-23:-Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
- Psalm 4:2,3- O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him. Leasing: Old English word meaning lies, or lying,
- Psalm 5:4-6-For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
- Psalm 5:9,10-For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
- Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
- 2 Timothy 3:1-7- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.