Whether you want to accept this or not, Christians are facing spiritual warfare and must know how to battle it. After reading this great post from Settled in Heaven Ministries, I see the need to write to you about spiritual warfare. The Bible is a powerful force that can help shield you from Satan’s snares. Satan and his demonic followers are out to deceive, confuse and harm true believers in Christ. I realize that some may not like this post, due to the nature, but I am posting it because I see how necessary it is to know about it, especially today. There is coming a day when all Christians will have to be able to fight off some form of demonic forces and I hope to equip you with the knowledge of how to do so.
You may ask yourself, what is a demonic force. A demonic force is a force driven by Satan and his demons to oppress, snare and deceive anyone that is striving to live Godly. This force can deceive men into believing in false prophets, antichrist, false religions, occult things; also confuse people into thinking evil is good and good is evil. Examples are:
- They may think killing someone is alright because they do not believe the way they do.
- That drug abuse is okay when it is not.
- That sexual assault against another person is okay when it is not.
- That believing in the Antichrist or following after the Beast is okay, when it is wrong.
- That taking the mark of a man, or Beast is okay as long as they are feeding their family, when God speaks against this.
- That practicing witchcraft or occult things is okay when God speaks against these things.
- That being a homosexual is okay when it is listed as an abomination in the eyes of God.
- That telling people lies is okay when it is not. Tell people what sin is and tell the truth about it.
- People will be deceived about false prophets. Anyone that says that one doesn’t have to believe in Christ is a false prophet. Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.
- People will be deceived into thinking that they can drink blood or make sacrifices to Satan is okay when it is not.
- People will be deceived into thinking that pornography, practicing occult things, and drug abuse are okay when they are not.
A Christian who believes on the name of Christ, and is not practicing evil, can ward off any demonic force by quoting scriptures or speaking boldly: “In the name of Jesus Christ, leave me alone.” I know this works because I have used it a few times myself. In Matthew 4:10, Jesus used: “Get thee behind me Satan.” Demons are real and they are used by Satan everyday. Demons are invisible to most people but few have been able to see them, including myself. Satan can change his appearance from looking like a regular man into a snake or other such thing. The Bible says that he can transform himself into an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). I urge you to be careful what you do and who you listen to. Read your Bible to help you decide what is evil and what is good. Do not follow just anyone’s advice but what the scriptures teaches you.
2 Corinthians 11:14-And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
James 2:19-Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
1 Peter 5:8-Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Job 1:7-And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Matthew 4:10-Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Ephesians 6:12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.” (Hebrews 4:12-13 KJV )
(16) And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
In John’s vision, we can see that a two-edged sword proceeded out of the mouth of our Lord. What does this represent for us? It shows us the powerful Word of God that is spoken by Christ. This is clearly explained for us in Hebrews:
“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we…
View original post 496 more words