Grace is a huge topic. Someone could talk about God’s Grace for a while and not cover the whole topic. God is a forgiving God. We are all sinners and don’t deserve the grace of God. Grace is unmeritable favor. Grace is when we receive the love, kindness, pardon and favor of God. It is unearned forgiveness of God. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
When someone sins, and God forgives them, that is grace. God is without sin and hates it. God sent his only begotten son to die for the sins of the world. After you accept his son, then God forgives you of your sin. He loves us enough to forgive us when we ask. We are not perfect, but God knows this. That is why he give us grace. He tells us in Ephesians 2:2 that we were once the children of disobedience. We fulfilled the lust of the flesh, and the desires of our mind. We were the children of wrath. “But God, who is rich in mercy, for this great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in our sins, hath quickened us together with Christ”, Ephesians 2:4,5. “He is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish”, 2 Peter 3:9.
There is nothing you can do to lose God’s grace, unless you totally deny him. Mark 3:29, “But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.” That is the only sin that God does not forgive. He redeems us by his grace through Jesus Christ, Romans 3:24
If we believe in his son’s death on the cross and ask for his forgiveness, than we become sons and daughters of God. Joint heirs with Christ. That is pretty amazing isn’t it. So don’t delay, ask God for his forgiveness today.
God gives to us more grace,
to those that deserve none.
Our sins he did erase,
from his book of judgement.
Remembering them no more,
casting our sins from east to west.
Eye hath not seen what he has in store,
for those that love and trust in him.
He cares about me when I am low,
giving me comfort in times of sorrow.
his love to all, he does bestow,
that is what grace is all about.
He walks beside me giving me peace,
helping my infirmities when I am weak.
Making me strong through his Son,
because things above, I did seek.
He Forever guides us through his word.
If we look toward him as our Father,
A Heavenly home is not unheard,
for we will see one day our family above.
- 2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
- Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.
- Titus 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
- Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
- Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
- 1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.