There is no other faith or religion where you can receive a free gift of Salvation. You do not have to work or pay to go to Heaven. It is given as a free gift to those who claim it by faith and repentance. Ephesians 2:8 says, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Romans 6:23 says, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
No one on this earth is perfect and sinless. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). He made an easy way to go to Heaven. He offered up his only son, Jesus, to die for the sins of the world. See God loves everyone and doesn’t want any to perish and receive judgement. 1 John 1:9 says, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
The way to salvation is simple: Romans 10:9 says, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:10 says, For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Now is the time to take that step toward salvation. Receive the free gift of salvation by praying to God. Ask him into your heart and tell him that you believe that he sent his son Jesus to die for the sins of the world. Then, tell others about your decision to accept Christ.
God’s Record of Salvation
1 John 5:11 says, And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
1 Peter 1:3 says, Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Other related verses:
- Romans 5:15 says, But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
- Ephesians 2:8 says, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
- Ephesians 3:7 says, Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
- 1 John 1:7 says, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
- Revelations 1:5 says, And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.
- Luke 15:7 says, I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
- Acts 2:38 says, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Other related links: http://thevinevigil.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/calvary-was-not-a-down-payment/